Here is the April 2013 Program Schedule.
- 7 virtual spots, Tuesday 10am – 11:30am EST 4/16, 4/23, 4/30, 5/7
- 7 in-person spots, Wednesday 9am – 10:30am EST 4/17, 4/24, 5/1, 5/8
- 7 in-person spots, Wednesday 6pm – 7:30pm EST 4/17, 4/24, 5/1, 5/8
- 7 in-person spots, Saturday 9am – 10:30am EST 4/20, 4/27, 5/4, 5/11
Thank you for registering for and taking the first step towards developing professional charisma!
A detailed email will follow shortly with your Electronic PDF Registration receipt. In Person Attendees: please bring your PDF confirmation with you on the first day. Keep an eye on your inbox for any other messages related to your registration.
If you selected in-person payment, your space is not confirmed until we receive payment. The Early Bird registration deadline is March 31, and the regular registration deadline is April 12 for in-person payments. Please call (242) 225-9013 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements to deliver your payment. You can pay via cash, credit card, certified cheque or direct bank deposit. In order to receive the EARLY BIRD discount payments should be received in full by March 31. Payments after April 1 are not eligible for discounts.
Included in your Develop Professional Charisma Program is 1 month membership in the Kim Welcome Charisma Club. Membership benefits include:
- a A Monthly Webinar with me which sometimes features other Influential Voice experts
- an opportunity to interact with others like you that are interested in boosting professional charisma within a question & answer, up close and personal atmosphere
- a Digital Transcript of each webinar you can download and retain for note-taking or for future reference
- a Downloadable Audio File of each webinar you can retain for note-taking or for future reference
- should you miss a call, all Charisma Club members will receive Digital Versions of the Transcript and downloadable audio file via email
- access to Free Video Trainings, materials and workshops with pre-registration opportunities for early class availability
Instructions for the first day of class:-
Virtual Attendees: you will receive an email with login instructions before the first class. The only technical requirements are a webcam with a microphone and an active Internet connection. Login at least 15 minutes prior to each session to ensure that the Program Leader can see you and hear you properly. The sessions are fully interactive.
In Person Attendees: you should arrive approximately 15 minutes prior to the beginning of your session. Allow adequate time for paid, self-parking at the British Colonial Hilton and walking to the Influential Voice Offices located at the Centre of Commerce entrance next to ScotiaBank at #1 Bay Street, Downtown Nassau. Classes are on the 4th Floor.
I look forward to this journey as we polish your vocal image together.
Influential Voice, Communication Coach